Cooperation & network
Smooth-running cooperation and networks form part of the basis for supporting women effectively.
- Case-by-case cooperation with social services, institutions and authorities such as job centres, youth welfare offices, schools, advice centres, doctors, early intervention centres, housing offices, immigration offices, social welfare offices, etc.
- Cooperation with regional intervention projects to combat domestic violence such as “Der runde Tisch Keine häusliche Gewalt” in the Rheinisch-Bergisch district
- Intervention advice centres
- Team meetings with cooperation partners such as job centre, youth welfare office, housing office, etc.
- Cooperation with expert panels and working groups at local, federal state and national level as well as with our umbrella association and other women's refuges (on cross-provider basis)